One in six young people will experience anxiety problem at some point in their life. Anxiety is having fear or feeling panic when they’re about to do something or happening outside the box . You feel it when you’re on stage and about to face the audience or you might be in a financial difficulty. Anxious people are worried people. They worry and fear a lot. And here are some of problems only anxious people understand.
1. Hearing a noise in your house that turned you to be in “Insidious mode”. You think there’s either a ghost, a serial killer or dinosaur in your house.
2. You’re confused if you really lock the front door or not but you know to yourself you checked it many times before you leave.
3. You think they don’t want to text you when it only took them five minutes before they reply.
4. When someone told you to wait patiently and this is how think you should respond:
But you’re not going to do that of course!
5. You already know the answer to this question.
6. It annoys you that they’re right they often call you a pessimist.
7. Over thinking most of the situations that you’ve been starting to believe if it’s true or not.
8. You convince yourself that everything will be okay but the truth is, you’re getting worst.
9. Listening to a novel is not your thing.
10. This one is worse than just thinking you forget to lock the front door, because you know you have the checklist.
11. Chatting someone and you’ve been “seenzoned”.
12. But once they replied, it’s like you want to hold a party in your house.
13. The idea of meeting new people in your first day of class.
14. When someone you know saw you and you don’t know exactly what will be your reaction.
15. Receiving any notification and you’re reaction…
16. Having a regular check-up and you’re always worried about the result.
17. Wasn’t able to catch the call from someone, will haunt your for the rest of your life.
18. When you have a presentation tomorrow and you don’t know what’s going to happen…
19. When your teacher asks you to have an impromptu speech.
20. When someone knocks on the door and you know, you don’t have any appointment with someone. Who’s that?!
21. Thouse TV shows you don’t want to watch because you always relate it to yourself.
22. When someone younger than you was super successful and it flashes back all your life choices.
23. You’re too concerned about everything.
24. Being paranoid that all your friends statuses are all about you.
25. And it feels like someday your anxiety will explode just like a balloon.
26. Fact: lastly, you just have to remind yourself about this note.