are full of surprises! Sometimes you think you’re talking to your older sister and realize it’s your daughter. They may be annoying, funny or naughty, you’ll just laugh it all out when they are old. But seriously, are hilarious and unpredictable especially when they are starting to open their mouths or hold a pen and write how they feel about something. Writing a letter is an old school but for , it’s a good way to start expressing their feelings. Can you still remember the time you did a funny note? Good thing these have memories to look back when they’ve grown. Well, here are some funny letters where are being so frank with their ideas.
- This girl deserves more than $ 1 to call her dentist.
2. I don’t want to be his “different mom”.
3. Sorry not sorry Brody.
4. The revenge
5. Everyone loves Ellen Degeneres.
6. Sweet little kid
7. When Satan is in the letter, you have to be careful uncle Bryan.
8. This is love.
10. Consequences for Santa.
11. This kid is the saddest person in the world.
12. The broken heart and the bucket of tears.
13. When technology comes in…
14. Babies and puppies are both cute.
16. She really loves his mommy.
17. The Amazing Squirt Gun
19. Maybe he’s just scared to admit it.
20. Catherine’s Assassins
21. School time
22. Replying on the same paper.
23. This kid needs proof.
24. Not tonight baby…
25. Mom doesn’t like you…
26. Honest kid
27. Nice drawing
28. The mom’s problem…
29. That ginger bread though…
Kids’ innocence are bittersweet. It may look funny but profound in some way. Just make sure as adults, you must guide them properly. You all have your own parenting style and you know what’s good and bad for your children. These letters are helpful to start a good communication and a good sign of a healthy relationship.