Many Mac users will know that “command + X” is a shortcut for “cut” and “command + V” is used to paste; but here given are some more than basics keyboard shortcuts for Mac that can make your Mac operating really easy.
1. Want to close the current browser tab instantly?
COMMAND + W
Pressing “Command + W” is the immediate way to close the current browser tab. Now whenever you are surfing on the internet without the permission of your boss, you can simply press this keyboard shortcut for Mac at his arrival.
2. Not one tab? Using multiple applications on work?
COMMAND + H
Now “Command + H” is the solution for you. It hides whatever you were doing before the boss arrival. It helps to remove all the current windows from the screen.
3. Want a fresh start?
4. If you want to get rid of the mess, you can press
COMMAND + F3
When you really want to see your background by removing all the applications, you can press “Command + F3”. You can save yourself and your computer from application overload.
5. Visit your favorite tab instantly with ease
COMMAND + 1 (and so on)
Looking forward to visit tab number 3 instantly? Press “Command + 3”. You can use the number to go to whatever tab you want to visit quickly. “Command + a number” allows an instant switch between the tabs of the web browser.
6. Have the ideal computer volume; increase or decrease the volume in minute quantities
7. Add color fun to your screen
8. An hour long video? Don’t want to watch the entire YouTube video, press
1, 2, 3 (and more)
During the video, pressing 1,2,3,4, and so on will advance the video to 10% each. Pressing 2 will advance it to 20% and 4 to 40%.
9. If you are good at writing the words that you shouldn’t? Press
OPTION + DELETE
10. What is the meaning of this word?
CONTROL + COMMAND + D
Don’t know the meaning? Highlight the word and click “Control + Command + D” and you will get the definition of the word you don’t know. Now you know every meaning.
11. Copy the text without its formatting
CONTROL + COMMAND+V
Don’t like the format and want to remove the format style? Copy the text with “Control + Command + V”. It will copy the text without its formatting.
12. Love to read fast?
13. Want to go out instantly… really instantly!