Do you own a cat? Cats can make us do so many things we are not aware of! Beware of these things.
1. Our cellphones are full of the pictures of our cat, but we don’t upload them all because people who don’t own cats think that we have gone nuts.
2. Our love for them is eternal; we can’t move them out so we remove things of our comfort from our houses for which we are sure that they are going to destroy them again and again.
3. They enchant us by doing as adoring things.
4. Our alarm clocks are not needed anymore because they want to eat at 6 a.m. and there is no way that they let us stay in the bed.
5. We can’t refuse when they want something; even we give them our food.
6. We can cuddle them all day and night.
8. We knew this would happen before putting them on diet, but we tolerate.
9. In the silence of night, a loud bang in another room don’t scare us because we know who can be behind the scene.
10. When they tell us they want our love, we leave whatever we are doing and listen to them.
11. They just say ‘meow’ to us and we pretend to know what they are saying; this makes them happy that we don’t know their exact plan.
12. No overfeeding allowed! But what can we do when they ask for more?
13. We overfeed them because they look more fluffy when fat.
14. We feel very disappointed when we know our cat is not good enough to be famous on Youtube, but this doesn’t change our love.
15. We think that they like to be on camera, but in reality it is us who want to have a picture, not them. See for yourself.
16. They order us whenever they want.
17. When we have one of them, we want to have more and more.
18. Their comfort is more important than ours; we don’t stand up when they are in our lap.
19. How can we not think about them first because of the things they do.
21. They don’t leave us in the bathroom even.
22. And when we leave them out, this happens!
23. No matter how much they are trained, they do what they want to do.
24. They can even walk on our keyboards and we don’t even bother about it.
26. We have to bear everything.
27. Because we know they cannot survive without us and we need them too.