We all do spelling mistakes, but these spelling mistakes from Indian sign boards are hilarious. India is a home to various cultures and diverse languages. When these languages get the Indian touch, you can see the outcome of it in these sign boards. These mistakes are usually common in rural areas.
29 Spelling Mistakes From India
1. Do you want to wash your hands Gentlemen? Here is gents wash-basin.
2. How they do eybro perch! It is for you to think. Yes, Ledis (Ladies) and Jens (Gents), think again.
3. Poor food! Just passed away. It is very fast.
4. A number one saloon where children are cut!!?? and Fachial and Messes are also done.
5. Sssshhhhh! What to say?
6. And what you want to drink?
7. Stay Away!
8. If you never ate chains before, you must try their chaineese food.
9. Everything is really “testy” here.
10. And why do they taste them all?? It would be better if they test them all instead.
11. Try to go here for Lunch…
12. I want it with cheese, please!
13. Leading leadies and gentle jents, Welcome!
14. Have you ever tried Cilli Beep or Carlic Beep or yeah Carlik Chicken? I have tried Chilli Beef, Garlic Beef and Garlic Chicken many times.
15. That is something new to have as a gift with biryani.
16. I love baby bears, do you?
17. This English Academy requires to take punctuation classes first.
19. Want to eat this strawberry delight.
20. Yes, how many spelling are correct?
21. Shooes, switcase, they have all heare! Yuppy…
22.Two in one shoes: food and wear at the same time.
23. Mom food is always the best.
24. No comment!
25. Get Masaz (massage), mene kure (manicure) and padi kure (pedicure), all together.
27. Who wants a healthy drink?
28. Have calcium, magnesium and sodium new year also.
29. And this is how it all gets started. Congrations to all students!!!